Before watching last night’s Kansas vs. Oklahoma triple overtime classic, I spent two full hours ingesting my very first episode of THE BACHELOR.
A few quick takeaways:
1. I’ve been wasting way too much time consuming obscure/prestige “Peak TV” cable/streaming dramas (such as Sundance’s riveting German spy thriller DEUTSCHLAND 83).
2. “Twin” isn’t an occupation (unless you’re 1997-2007/2015 Torii Hunter).
3. Don’t ritually sacrifice bread when it can be easily shared with a less fortunate mini-horse.
4. Faux humility is more irritating (and insulting) than shameless arrogance.
5. Never name your daughter “Lauren.”
6. Can’t wait ’til next week.